Bonus Guide: Want a free law firm marketing plan?
Introduction to the best law firm websites in Australia by Legalsites
Here is our completely unbiased guide to the best law firm websites in Australia.
We hope you find plenty of law firm website design inspiration.
Looking for best law firm website design companies?
Adams & Co Lawyers: Sydney Law Firm Website
Adams & Co Lawyers are a Sydney Law Firm who hired Legalsites to design their law firm website.
We focussed on a crisp, clean & focussed law firm website design.
Making it easy for people to contact the law firm.
As usual, we optimised their website for law firm SEO.
Hamilton Janke Lawyers: Law Firm Website
What We Did For Hamilton Janke Lawyers
Hamilton Janke Lawyers hired us to build them a new website.
Their existing website was built on Squarespace. But, they needed a professional WordPress website with strong SEO capabilities.
We launched their new website and have been managing their SEO campaign since day one.
Hamilton Janke Lawyers are now the #1 ranked Criminal Law firm in Newcastle on Google search results.
Key Website Priorities
- Clean and Professional Design.
- Prominent CTA’s, succinct copywriting and social proof.
- SEO-friendly onsite fundamentals.
- Optimised for lead generation.
- Demonstrate expertise, develop their brand and clearly explain what legal services they provide.
Did you know? They run a high-quality crime news resource. With new articles released weekly. Check it out.
They do a really good job of keeping their audience informed (e.g. changes in the law, court proceedings, frequently asked questions, how to deal with police and more).
Menzies Legal: Melbourne Law Firm Website
May 2020 Update
We launched Menzies Legal’s new website.
It includes a link to their new law firm website
Kelso Lawyers: Law Firm Website
What We Did for Kelso Lawyers
Kelso Lawyers help victims of sexual abuse to obtain compensation. No Win No Fee, over $65 million in client settlements and 30 years experience.
They hired us to build a new website.
Key Website Priorities
- Easy Navigation. The old website contained a large amount of useful content. But, it was difficult to find. We opened this up with a few different menu options and related content on each page.
- Modern and Clean Design. We kept the same colours. But modern design standards were implemented throughout this law firm website. This gave it a professional and inviting aesthetic.
- Optimise for Lead Generation and Conversions. The old website lacked relevant CTA’s (calls to action). So, we added relevant CTA’s and user-friendly content (e.g. videos and lead magnets). It became very easy for website users to find the relevant form to complete. We also substantially improved website loading speed. This is a key factor in SEO.
Grahams Lawyers: Law Firm Website
What We Did for Grahams Lawyers
Find out how we launch new law firm websites.
Starting from the strategy session, planning and final launch checklist.
Useful Links About Law Firm Websites
Bonus: Free Case Study Download
Discover how we helped a law firm increase website traffic and leads by over 400%
9 Quick Tips for an Incredible Law Firm Website
- Fast website speed
- Easy navigation
- Onsite SEO fundamentals
- Keyword research
- Practice area pages
- 1x clear CTA (call to action)
- 3 USPs (Unique Selling Propositions). In other words, how is your law firm different? Why should a client hire you instead of a competitor?
- Responsive design (mobile, tablet and PC)
- Persuasive and user-friendly copywriting
Related Learning Resources
Want a Law Firm Website?
Legalsites builds lead-generating law firm websites for lawyers in Australia and New Zealand.
Join us today. Discover the power of our unique approach to creating SEO-friendly lawyer websites.