James d’Apice is a corporate and commercial litigation lawyer for Chamberlains Law Firm. He’s also known for the video series ‘Coffee and a Case Note‘, in which James summarises recent corporate and commercial litigation into short, easy to digest videos, generally filmed in coffee shops.
- Time-management: James is active on 7 platforms (e.g. podcast, Youtube, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook). How does he do it all? Find out.
- The marketing strategy behind Coffee and a Case Note. Does it generate work? Or is it more of a holistic marketing strategy?
- How James creates and promotes his content (step-by-step).
- What equipment he uses.
- Advice to people who want to do something similar.
- Growing an audience on LinkedIn.
- And more