Google Ads Campaign Management
Let’s have a chat.
Questions will include:
- What do you want to achieve with Google Ads?
- Who are you targeting?
- Where are your ideal clients located?
- How many leads do you want?
- And more…
Setting up your Google Ads campaign
We’ll do the following
- Setup and configure your Google Ads account
- Find the best keywords
- Select ‘negative’ keywords. This saves you a lot of money.
- Choose a target demographic and region
- Write effective ad headlines
- Get your Google Ads online
- and more
Once you’ve approved the campaign, we’ll set up and test the tracking systems (e.g. Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager).
This helps us understand where your leads are coming from.
Then we’ll go live and start learning.
- Tweaking ads
- Improving bid strategies
- Finding more keywords
- And more
Basically, this part is all about optimising your campaign.
Making it more cost-effective.
This gets you the best return on investment.
More customers. Better cost-per-conversion. A higher return on ad spend.
Our team will keep working on your campaign. Looking for new opportunities and helping you get the clients you want.